- There is only one true God. He is the eternal King, Creator and Redeemer.
- He is perfect, holy, just, loving, good and true.
- He has revealed Himself to be eternally self-existent – one being in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit.
- Jesus, born of the Virgin Mary, is the promised Messiah, and He is the way, the truth and the life. There is no other way to the Father.
- By accepting and acknowledging Jesus as Lord and Saviour, we receive the gift of Salvation. Salvation is by grace alone, and only made possible by the finished work of the cross.
- The Bible is the only and inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
Our pursuit of God’s direction, provision and presence, as well as our rich history in Victoria has shaped our culture and core values.
We pursue being recognized as a strong family, passionately committed to God, and to one another.
Our culture is characterized by passionate worship, honouring the presence of God, strong family, pursuit of sustained revival, miracles and healings, and a culture of honour.
We strive to be a committed and welcoming family of believers.
We are passionate about the things of God:
Relationship with God
Our number one priority is our personal relationship with God. Our first ministry is to God – with extravagant joy and humble gratitude.
Freedom through Salvation
Salvation, through Christ alone, frees us from the power of the devil – sin, lies, sickness and torment.
Every believer is a minister of the gospel of power. All ministry flows from the prayer “Thy kingdom come… on earth as it is in heaven.” We’re committed to equipping and sending the church to carry on the work Jesus began, just as he instructed! (Matt 28:18-20, John 14:12-14)
A people of prayer
“The prayers of righteous people are powerful and effective.” (James 5:16b) We’re committed to this vital part of our christian walk – personally, and together. (Acts 1:14, 2:42, 4:24, 1 Timothy 2:1-2, Colossians 4:12)
Our City, and the Nations
We have a passion for people – in our city and our world, and we are all about seeing revival and His Kingdom come – on earth as it is in heaven.
Impact through Love & Power
Striving to serve our city, not just the church, we’re committed to demonstrating God’s grace and love – by impacting every aspect of our society and culture with His unconditional love and transforming power.
A Whole and Glorious Bride
Jesus is returning for a glorious and whole bride – His Church. We are sons and daughters of the King, so much more than “sinners saved by grace.” We strive to fulfill the Great Commission and steward revival – for our city and the next generation.
SOZO – Healed, Restored, and Set Free
It means to save, to heal, to deliver and to make whole. The complete work of salvation, bringing healing to body, mind, and soul. (Rm 10:9, Matt 9:22, Lk 8:36)
Planting & Supporting Churches
We’re committed to fulfilling the Great Commission (Matt 28:18-20)
We’re committed to raising up, equipping and releasing church-planters (Acts 11:19-30)